Wednesday 26 February 2014

During the Iraqi invasion on Kuwait

My father was on his way to home with his friend and my brother who was 9 years old, In one of the Iraqi checkpoints, one of the Iraqi soldiers told my brother to get out from the car -When they say that it's obvious that they will take him- , My father opposed what they said, but they insisted! Then my father said to the Iraqi soldier : You can take me instead of him. They took my father to be one of the prisoners!! My brother and my father's friend returned, my brother ran to my mother to tell her about dad! My family lived a very difficult days without my father,Without any news of him!
After a period of time when George Bush sent the U.S. military to liberate Kuwait, they Helped Kuwaiti prisoners who were held in Iraq, The good point that my father was one of them, Finally, my father returned home.
  
Saddam's army killed a large number of Kuwaitis after tortured them. 
We will never forget our martyrs
















I didn't mention the details and put images or videos of  Saddam's torture, I was not born during the invasion and when I was younger I saw many ugly videos and picture of the torture, I'm not strong enough to see his heinous crimes again.
You can search on Google and YouTube and you'll find plenty videos and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment